queries/errors/problems within the game

Firstly I am a big fan of the game but here are a few problems I have come across...

1) Player heights

Ryan Cresswell for Rotherham is not 5"9 as shown in the game; he is over 6"

I sign a player called Leigh Griffiths from Dundee quite a lot with my different teams and his height is always changing when I start a new game from 5"9/10/11???

2) New grounds

Aren't Rotherham supposed to be getting a new ground which is not displayed in the game and also Spurs?

3) Chairmen and Physios

Why do the names of the chairmen and physios constantly change when starting a new game for some of the lower league clubs?

4) Stadiums

Too many stadiums in the Championship look the same and are mostly not round but rather have 4 separate stands

5) Loans

Why do no clubs sign players on season long loans apart from your own team if you choose to do so? Every loan seems to be 6 months without exception!

Hi,

1) If you have info on incorrect player heights this should be go in the data issues forum

2) Rotherham's new ground has to be approved by the Secretary of State before it can be confirmed

It's not yet clear whether Tottenham will build the stadium they have permission for or move into the Olympic stadium.

These things don't go in the game till 100% confirmed.

3) Presumably these are clubs where the research for the staff isn't complete so the game generates staff to fill up the space?

4) Sadly the variety of stadiums is pretty limited at present, hopefully will be improved for FM12.

5) Good question, I have often wondered that myself.

Firstly I am a big fan of the game but here are a few problems I have come across...

1) Player heights

Ryan Cresswell for Rotherham is not 5"9 as shown in the game; he is over 6"

I sign a player called Leigh Griffiths from Dundee quite a lot with my different teams and his height is always changing when I start a new game from 5"9/10/11???

use fmrte and change the heights of players you do not agree with

Archived