A rare occurrence

I think this is the first job offer I've had since Football Manager 2009.

97701547.jpg

Naturally I rejected being a Liverpool fan but it's always nice to be approached in my opinion.

I'd like to see more controversy and links to posts becoming available for the human manager. It doesn't happen frequently enough. Anyone else agree?

I have been offered jobs on many occasions, turning them down most of the time.

Most recently got offered the Real Madrid job in ~2015 whilst managing Saints, turned it down as I didn't have the team quite finished and I wanted to see how a few youngsters turned out :)

I think Man Utd spent their transfer budget quite well. Hernandez seems like a bargain.

I am never offered jobs and I always have my rolling contracts too, thinking it may entice clubs to be prepared to pay the compensation.

That's my point. They mess up on the expensive signings.

That's my point. They mess up on the expensive signings.

Well, kind of but not all the time. Every club has their hit and misses. Man Utd do have their amount of misses though.

Coentrao, no I didn't. Normally I do but it defaults to none selected on a new game. I imagine like yourself that I wouldn't have been approached had I selected them as my favourite team.

Most of the players Utd have managed to be successful are youth prospects or lesser purchases. The expensive purchases have nearly always failed. Veron, Djemba Djemba, Kleberson for example.

Djembax2 cost a fraction of what Cronaldo cost. Ferdinand cost loads, Rooney cost loads, Nani cost loads.

Archived