Please SI can you grant me one (simple enough) wish for the next patch? just one !

please can you change the celtic seat colours at celtic park from white to green

in my opinion this is a huge miss in the game considering its one of the most famous stadiums in britain

personally I dont enjoy going celtic with those stupid white seats take so much realism out of it for me

cheers

lol, this wont change as if they do this they need to do it for all the teams in the game, this will take alot of time, will also add alot more information into the match engine which can slow it down and then you will get alot of people saying "This seat should be blue not white" and so on, and even if they do that celtic will be far from top of the list. There are much more famous stadiums around the world that would have this done before celtic.

please can you change the celtic seat colours at celtic park from white to green

in my opinion this is a huge miss in the game considering its one of the most famous stadiums in britain

personally I dont enjoy going celtic with those stupid white seats take so much realism out of it for me

cheers

a huge miss ? you're kidding yourself right ? that would be like #9102 on the list of fixes to be done to make this game perfect.

a huge miss ? you're kidding yourself right ? that would be like #9102 on the list of fixes to be done to make this game perfect.

I was a bit harsh in my post and i think this might be too, this is obviously a celtic fan who wants his team to be perfect.

OP just needs to understand that this game is designed for everyone, not just celtic fans :p

The match engine is a work in progess still, i hope this is added in the future for you

I was a bit harsh in my post and i think this might be too, this is obviously a celtic fan who wants his team to be perfect.

OP just needs to understand that this game is designed for everyone, not just celtic fans :p

only i did say IN MY OPINION

look, i see your side of it, you want your team to have the correct seat colours. I just feel that saying it is a "Huge miss in the game" is a massiver overreaction and i apologise if you were offended etc by my post, i meant none by it.

I think one problem is man power. While there are researchers, like myself, who can do their teams but there are some countries with one researcher only!

Then what about the teams that have what you called a 'multi coloured' stadium, do they get this updated or is it just too bad?

Again as i said before, i do hope this issue is fixed for you so you can enjoy using celtic again.

Archived