Player search?

Hi

I need a little help with the player search option. I am trying to search players from around the world who are at most 16 years of age and are worth over £1m.

Now I know there are players who are worth that amount because I have gone to some of the clubs individually and looked through their youth sides. However when I do a search nothing shows up.

Does anyone know why this is? What is the player search based on? I thought it was based on all players within the game? I have even unticked "filter out unrealistic targets" and still nothing shows up? :confused:

Can someone help please?

The player search is based on your Scouting Knowledge, for instance if you don't have any knowledge at all from South America you won't see all the players from that region that meets your criteria.

ok thanks, do i need to send my scouts over to south america to get knowledge if I don't have any knowledge?

As Coentrao said :)

If you don't have attribute masking on, meaning you know how good they are at least at the start ;) then you can tell your scouts to scout the players individually, providing your club allows you to scout there, if your a Championship side then you might be out of luck in which case you'll have to bid blind, but there are always some clubs in S.America you can be sure will provide good youngsters e.g. Colo Colo in Chile.

Archived