FMH East Stirling Challenge

After taking Accrington to Champ League glory after 6 seasons i have decided to take up the East Stirling challenge.

Started with my 433 tactic used with Accrington. Again got superb results. Won the league with 89 points. Won Scottish Challenge Cup. And get this, won Scottish Cup, beating Celtic after a replay, Hearts on pens and finally Kilmarnock on pens after a 3-3 draw.

No sugar daddy used. Signed 24 players, mostly frees, spent only £4k.

Roll on next season and Europe!!! And still only semi-profesional.

Ole Ole Ole Ole

After taking Accrington to Champ League glory after 6 seasons i have decided to take up the East Stirling challenge.

Started with my 433 tactic used with Accrington. Again got superb results. Won the league with 89 points. Won Scottish Challenge Cup. And get this, won Scottish Cup, beating Celtic after a replay, Hearts on pens and finally Kilmarnock on pens after a 3-3 draw.

No sugar daddy used. Signed 24 players, mostly frees, spent only £4k.

Roll on next season and Europe!!! And still only semi-profesional.

Ole Ole Ole Ole

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Nice About East Stirlingshire

But I Took Forest Green Rovers To Win Every Cup In The English League In 8 seasons ill let people download my game if ya want </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

done it with accrington in 6 seasons!!

Archived