Half of the times I forget to change the training schedules but when i do:

GK: Goalkeeping

D: Defending

(D/A)M: Technical

S/F: Attacking

Nothing much to explain thereicon_wink.gif When a player gets an injury blow I do sometimes find that they recover quicker if I put them on fitness. (Or is that just my imagination?:s)

i look at which areas the player is struggling at e.g if a forward has a rating of 12 as shooting i give him attacking traingin but if its 18 and his fitness/technical skills are low i train him on them, the same for DF,MF but changing the skiils.

With Dm i train them in defending and AM in attacking, i keep keepers on goalkeeping training all the time.

I adlust these 2 or 3 times a season so a player is getting various skills worked on instead of him having 20 for something and still working on it ill move on to another area.

Hope that makes sense

ok..the best way that i find is...

i take the existing schedules and amp everything that is to do with them eg, defence training i put g.k on zero, attacking on low and everything else on full..then do the same thing for g.k and attacking..

i put defenders and def mid on defensive, everyone else on attacking..

works a charm for me..

In FM07 I always kept my players on general training (apart from the goalkeepers) and then changed - tactics, attacking, defensive and motivational to intensive. This seems to work for me. My first time at playing FM08 I didn't change anything and I was doing ok however I've now started a new season as the same team, (as the first one kept crashing) and signed pretty much the same players and same tatics... I've already won the fa cup and came 1st in the league!! Maybe it works or maybe Iwas just lucky!

Archived