Best Headed Goal I've ever Seen.

Last game of the season, needed a win to finish in the top 3. Their keeper was on fire and it needed something special - step up Wallington in the 48th Minute. That goal helped me to a 2nd place finish on goal difference. Anybody in the Top 5 could have won the league on the last day of the season and won promotion, Sutton Coalfield managed to go up - no play offs in this division.

Cracker!

Bloody hell from this great goal to the game freezing on the same date (24th June) I can't even holiday past. Gutted. A On a Mac Book Pro, running 10.6.5, 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram. Game installed through Steam. The game just freezes and I can get no further. Is it something to do with RTC's file to take the game to Level 11 - could it be a problem with this?

Last game of the season, needed a win to finish in the top 3. Their keeper was on fire and it needed something special - step up Wallington in the 48th Minute. That goal helped me to a 2nd place finish on goal difference. Anybody in the Top 5 could have won the league on the last day of the season and won promotion, Sutton Coalfield managed to go up - no play offs in this division.

Cracker!

Man I wish someone would teach vidic how to use his head like that...

I bet if a lot of people were managing the other team, they would make a thread complaining how FM is unrealistic :rolleyes:

Bloody hell from this great goal to the game freezing on the same date (24th June) I can't even holiday past. Gutted. A On a Mac Book Pro, running 10.6.5, 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram. Game installed through Steam. The game just freezes and I can get no further. Is it something to do with RTC's file to take the game to Level 11 - could it be a problem with this?

How long have you tried leaving it for?

24th June sounds like an end of season date so there is a lot of updating to do.

I've seen me leave previous versions for a few hours and they usually come back. Its possible of course there is an issue with the database due to the edits that have been made.

the reason peoples game crashes is if they upload videos through the game to youtube i did it in my rangers game. i had a few crashes now in my new game i don't upload and its fine.

Archived