Maximum Wage?

• SI Staff
Alright Guys, In my Blackpool game my maximum wage is £17,000 yet I can only offer £13,000? Under my wage budget ect...

Whys this?

Thanks!

The maximum which can be offered for a specific player is sometimes lower than the 'maximum' allowed if the board don't rate the player involved for some reason - this prevents you offering a youth player a wage of 160k if you're at Chelsea for instance which would be wholly unrealistic.

(if you don't think this is the case please let me know, also you can sometimes increase your maximum wage and general flexibility in this area by adjusting budgets between wage and transfers)

Thanks for the reply Marc!

Well the maximum wage has increased to £19,000, I guess ill have to wait and see in a few seasons time if my actual wage increase! In this instance, Moving between Wage/Transfer funds is having no effect, But again ill update in a few seasons time.

Thanks!

• SI Staff
Thanks for the reply Marc!

Well the maximum wage has increased to £19,000, I guess ill have to wait and see in a few seasons time if my actual wage increase! In this instance, Moving between Wage/Transfer funds is having no effect, But again ill update in a few seasons time.

Thanks!

Moving funds will generally only make a big difference if you're moving a LOT of funds - say you win win a cup with a small team they might give you a 10m budget but restrict your wages - in that position it can make a large different to a clubs options sometimes.

Oh right okay!

Well we were relegated, And my maximum wage has now increased to £18,000! Seems strange that relegation has led to a rise in my max wage... But im not complaining! Although Have been a few departures, So I think I have this worked out now.

Thanks again for your help

Archived