Please advise on how to install FM2011 on DVD??? I dont want steam?

Well I bought mine through Steam so can't say for certain but surely its just a case of putting the DVD in the drive and installing as normal.

Perhaps if you could give us more information as to what happens people could identify your problem.

Does the drive simply not auto-run? Can you see any content on the disk at all? Can you test the disk in another machine to check for a disk flaw? And lastly, can you update your DVD drive drivers... just the first suggestions that spring to mind - let us know how you get on...

Cheers

Matt

I remember trying to install programs on a computer at work, and it refused to read the disk over and over.

Wasnt until I discovered that the computer only had a CD drive and I had a DVD that I gave up and threw the machine a the head of IT...

You do have a DVD drive - Im just checking.

hahahahaha!!!

I need to pay less attention to work and more attention to the forums!!!

I need to do the exact opposite...

But back on subject:

No reason not to use steam unless you are on a limited download internet contact, because its about 1.5 gig of information to download.

Steam will let you run the editor, you just need to find it and create your own short cut.

Steam can be set to 'offline mode', but your are best to leave it on as it doesnt use hardly any system resources or internet connect and it will immediately patch your game for you when appropriate.

Archived