How good is Nathan Jarman?

Him i signed Nathan Jarman for my hartlepool side Last season for 85k and he scored 30 goals in 46 games with 20 assists this was in league 1 so just started in the championship and he has 4 in 4 games just wondered if he goes on to become a great player? Can he hack it in the Premiership? Does he make it at international level? Tell me more about this player......... icon_cool.gif....or is he just a flash in the pan in the lower leagues?.... icon_confused.gif....more help required .... icon_razz.gif

Him i signed Nathan Jarman for my hartlepool side Last season for 85k and he scored 30 goals in 46 games with 20 assists this was in league 1 so just started in the championship and he has 4 in 4 games just wondered if he goes on to become a great player? Can he hack it in the Premiership? Does he make it at international level? Tell me more about this player......... icon_cool.gif....or is he just a flash in the pan in the lower leagues?.... icon_confused.gif....more help required .... icon_razz.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan jarman is a young englsih striker who plays for Barnsley, currently on loan to Worksop (!?), nowhere near as good in real life as on the game (hence my update reflects this)...

and if he ever plays for england in real life (although Wouldn't be surprised if we see him against Israel knowing Mr Mclaren) I'll eat both my arms...!

Archived