Manager Interaction

Here's something I'd like to see added/improved. Interaction with other managers in the game is a bit lame, if you ask me. Firstly, I couldn't care less if Tony Pulis has a low opinion of me. Secondly, why would Mark Hughes sell me one of his players because I once, many moons ago, said he was doing a good job at City (joke,obvs).

This interaction could be taken to a much more complex level if there was a proper reward for building good relationships with other managers. For instance, how cool would it be if by licking Sir Alex's arse he gave you a little hint on how to score against Blackburn? Or Martin O'Neill giving you advice on signing an unknown? I think it would help newbs come to terms with the game and also add an extra layer of depth for old-timers.

Also, why can't my assistant Archie Knox tell me of the tactics he used in the reserve games? Surely I should be able to talk to him after a match where a particular reserve player played well and ask ol' Archie what he did to get the best out of him?

i refrain from interacting with managers because i can never say what i want. when other managers say i should be under pressure to succeed (most notably hodgson at liverpool and mancini at man city) i wanted to come out and say that they have crap squads but it only lets me compliment their squad or put them under pressure to succeed. but i dont want to say those things i just want to say they have rubbish squads. or avram at the hammers. i dont want to say "u have a fantastic squad and you should succeed because that is lieing. they have a crap squad and deserve to go down. it just doesnt give me the options. i would like more negative options

Archived