I love getting managers sacked

Especially those that I can't stand. In my FM10 save, I just got John Terry sacked from his post at Stoke after drubbing them 6-0 (managing Sunderland, 2031). After the match I planned on gloating in the media, but the option wasn't to be found. Then I went to the news reports and saw that he was sacked...brought a smile to my face. :D

Especially those that I can't stand. In my FM10 save, I just got John Terry sacked from his post at Stoke after drubbing them 6-0 (managing Sunderland, 2031). After the match I planned on gloating in the media, but the option wasn't to be found. Then I went to the news reports and saw that he was sacked...brought a smile to my face. :D

Probably doing the chairman's missus behind his back at the same time!! ha ha

That's a bit evil, where's your professional solidarity? Us managers have got to stick together what with clubs sacking managers left, right and centre these days!

Haha.

I was also amused when I got the Blackburn manager sacked as by losing to my Leeds team they were relegated.

I am also playing as Sunderland and after beating Newcastle Chris Houghton got sacked. Around 8 months later I played Blackburn and beat them 5-0 the following day there manager was sacked who was Chris Houghton.

As Newcastle boss on one save, I got Steve Bruce sacked from Sunderland after beating them 4-1. Then speculation linked me heavily to the job. :l

I was desperately trying to get Gary Neville sacked form Man Utd on my save as Liverpool Boss, but never happened.

Are you a Newcastle fan?

I once played Arsenal in the Champions League semi-finals and narrowly beat them at home, before shocking them 7-0 or something in the return leg (I didn't understand it either). The team's morale crashed to Very Poor and Arsenal picked up 5 points from all of their remaining fixtures (and their run-in was really easy too) - I had essentially killed off all of Arsenal's morale and form in one go. Their manager got sacked at the end of the season, after throwing away a huge 8-point lead at the top of the table. 5 in about 8 games was a dreadful run of form and I loved every moment of it.

Archived