The guy change his mind way too quick lol

I have Pjanic since the start of the season. 10 seasons in, I somewhat neglected him so he's not getting as much play time as he used to. Around end of last season, he is unhappy, and wants first team football. I promised him, and he played from half of the matches.

But all of a sudden around the start of this season, he slap me with a transfer request. I don't have a problem with it because he's 30 yr old and I have a good replacement for him already and already matured. I might as well transfer him while he worths something. So I accept the request, click continue and on the same day, he comes back and asked to remove him from transfer request. :-D :-D I'm on his Favored personnel and the club is his favored club. And he has a legend status on the club page. ;) He loves the club but if he's going to change his mind after an hour or so, why bother? lol

Naturally, I accept his request again because I'm sentimental :-D I rarely sell my old players, and anyone who become a coach is in my staff lists....

transferrequest.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah I just had it with two different players. There's a fixed period after which the game checks whether you 'fulfilled your promise' to a player - if not, they then react with a transfer request. The problem is that the player might be completely happy and have no intention of leaving right before that 'checkpoint'. It's just another example of poorly implemented cause-effect trigger within the interaction module.

Archived