Training Facilities - Rating Downgraded

I laughed at this one.

Playing as Aberdeen where money is very tight I managed to raise enough cash to upgrade my training facilities to Good.

Construction was completed in November 2015 and 6 months later got this message.

Due to technical advances your training facility rating has been downgraded.

WTF? Did they invent a new type of astroturf in those 6 months?

Surely we should be consulted on the type of astro to buy - Lo, Med on High quality.

I think there may be hard coded dates when facilities down grade so every two years no matter when you upgrade they will go down a notch, not sure if thats strictly the right way to go about it but i have had this as well, surprisingly with Aberdeen as well!!!

I think it's a good feature actually.

It's unrealistic that after upgrading to a certain level you never need to invest anymore to keep it. Whatever was state of the art 10 years ago will still be great today, but the state of the art will have improved.

It's unrealistic that after upgrading to a certain level you never need to invest anymore to keep it. Whatever was state of the art 10 years ago will still be great today, but the state of the art will have improved.

fully agree with this

well i do agree but it is quite broken if you upgrade e.g. your youth facilities and 3 weeks later it is downgraded again...

I reckon it should happen no sooner than a year or two after the last upgrade

And still have it abit random, or calculated not to happen with 100% certainty

Now... I wonder if crowd attendances will inflate to simulate increasing world population... (doubt it lol)

Presumably the 'good', 'average' etc are just ways of displaying the training facilities on a numerical scale. If your newly 'good' training facilities were, for the sake of argument, 12.51 and they downgraded by 0.25 after 6 months to 12.26, they would go down an adjectival level in game due to rounding.

Please note I'm not saying that 12 = good or that one numerical level equals one adjectival level, I have no idea how the actual numbers work. I'm just illustrating.

Archived