Early Kick Off / Late Kick Off = No Difference

Not sure if this counts as a bug or not, or if its common knowledge and i've just never noticed before, but it seems that all the matches played on a day, no matter what time their kick off is listed as, take place at the same time.

Basically, what happened is this.

I have 2 games to play and am top of the League, and Arsenal are 2nd, one point behind. They have a 12:45 KO, and I have mine at 3pm, so in the press conference it asks if its better to play first, or if we have an advantage in already knowing their result. I say its better to play 2nd, so you know what you need to do, or words to that effect.

Then I get to team selection, so I go to the League and notice it still has no result for the Arsenal game. So I confirm my team, and then notice the date/time bar at the top says 10am. Bit early to confirm my team for a 3pm KO I think, but whatever.

Then I get to the teamtalk screen, so I go back to the League to check out the Arsenal result, and it still shows as not played. It also says 10am on the time thing. I'm confused now, so I kick off. immeadiately I get a play injured, so I replace him, then restart and bring up latest scores. To my shock it shows Arsenal winning 1-0, and as time goes on it updates to show them miss a penalty.

So basically it was playing that game in real time, or at least showing me what happened in it in real time, at the same pace as my game was being played. But the game should have been completed before my game, and I should have been able to see the result before my match even kicked off!!

Very frustrating. If the games are all going to be shown to me as playing at the same time, they shouldn't put up a facade of different kick off times.

Yeah noticed that too mate its been similar for years on 2010 if i remember correctly if you kicked off at 3 you could see the 5 o clock one as yours was being played or something like that i cant give you a great answer as ive just woke up mate but yeah ive noticed it. but its one of the last things i want fixed really its not a massive issue to me personally

Archived