Contracts

I am managing swindon town, 2nd in the league and everyones happy. So why wont dossevi and cuthbert enter contract negotiations with me? theyve got no reason to want to leave? ive also noticed that i put out a job advert for an assistant manager, Colin Cooper applied for the job so i went to offer him a contract it said he was interested but it wouldnt let me enter into contract negotiations? Why are my contracts being weird?

I am managing swindon town, 2nd in the league and everyones happy. So why wont dossevi and cuthbert enter contract negotiations with me? theyve got no reason to want to leave? ive also noticed that i put out a job advert for an assistant manager, Colin Cooper applied for the job so i went to offer him a contract it said he was interested but it wouldnt let me enter into contract negotiations? Why are my contracts being weird?

what does their personal screen say?

Do you already have an asst manager?

They've both got teams interested, none have set a retirement date and they've never been unhappy. Any explanation for the assistant manager issue?

well then id say that they are keeping their options open, they dont want to sign a long term deal if they are thinking about a possible move.

Can you post a screenshot of what is happening when you are trying to offer the asst man contract?

Archived