Holiday a save for me.

Hi all,

I need someone with a high-end PC and some time (an overnight or at least half night run would be perfect) to holiday a save for me. Three seasons should be enough, more would be great. As there are only 5000 players in the database and four leagues loaded (one nation), it should be done in three hours max., even shorter possibly. I myself have a low-end P4 2GHz with only 768MB of DDR1 RAM memory so one season spent on a holiday took over two hours of my time.

I hope I can find someone for this project. Feel free to send me a PM or simply post here, you will get a save game link via PM.

Many thanks lads. :)

tir ill do it for you tomorrow if you want but i wont be online tomorrow untill the evening as im out all day do you have the save you want holidyed or would you want me to load a new game.

btw ive got a 4gb ddr3 ram an amd athlon 11 x2 processor

What a cheek!

So 3 hours of your time is too much, but you are happy to use up someone else's time?

Why can't you holiday it yourself overnight? And why do you need to holiday 3 seasons in the first place?

Can't believe anyone would just agree to do this for you without asking some questions.

kenco as long as it dosent affect your time why do you have a problem with me holidaying it for him its ust a bit of human kindness as it wont take my machine 3 hours to do it

Wondering why he's not doing it himself.

I can't believe this.

My computer is slow, I think we've established that. And if cockyhammer has time to do it (time that won't affect his free time), why is it so hard to understand Not just that, I helped many persons when they had problems and I don't know why the first "normal" person that replied to this topic, cockyhammer, shouldn't help me.

Not to forget, thanks noxion for answering, but you were too late. Thanks again.

@Kenco

I could do it but my overnight run would holiday probably three seasons and his equally timed holidaying would give me a better insight as he will probably holiday for 5-6 seasons, maybe more.

Archived