Quick question

• SI Staff
Will there be a squad update for all the transfers after the January transfer window?

Yes (on the iPhone - on the PSP I'm sure someone will make an independant one but we can't do updates for that game unfortunately) we'll post full information about this closer to the time.

Yes (on the iPhone - on the PSP I'm sure someone will make an independant one but we can't do updates for that game unfortunately) we'll post full information about this closer to the time.

Thanks, good to know. I'm on the iPhone but when starting a game with Celtic with only the Scottish league selected, Emilio Izaguirre, Celtic's first team and best left back is not in the game but when I load 3 additional leagues he is in the team. Would it be possible to have him in the team in both scenarios in the next update?

• SI Staff
Thanks, good to know. I'm on the iPhone but when starting a game with Celtic with only the Scottish league selected, Emilio Izaguirre, Celtic's first team and best left back is not in the game but when I load 3 additional leagues he is in the team. Would it be possible to have him in the team in both scenarios in the next update?

I apologise for any players who might be missing in specific setups from the original release - I'm looking at attempting to expand the databases somewhat for the transfer window update which will hopefully resolve these issues; however until its been fully implemented and tested I obviously can't promise anything (but I'm fairly confident it'll be possible).

The 'transfer window update' will be made available as the second update for the game which should be some time during February (ie. after the January transfer window closes and we can get everything updated and tested with the new database).

I apologise for any players who might be missing in specific setups from the original release - I'm looking at attempting to expand the databases somewhat for the transfer window update which will hopefully resolve these issues; however until its been fully implemented and tested I obviously can't promise anything (but I'm fairly confident it'll be possible).

The 'transfer window update' will be made available as the second update for the game which should be some time during February (ie. after the January transfer window closes and we can get everything updated and tested with the new database).

Sounds good, thanks :)

Archived