11.2.2 patch/steam

I loaded up FM011 on Steam and expected to receive automatic updates such as the new patch 11.2.1. By all accounts my game is still on the first patch released just after the game was released. How am I to get the new patch and also is it possible to go from small to large data base after the game has been started.

Any help gratefully recieved.

I loaded up FM011 on Steam and expected to receive automatic updates such as the new patch 11.2.1. By all accounts my game is still on the first patch released just after the game was released. How am I to get the new patch and also is it possible to go from small to large data base after the game has been started.

Any help gratefully recieved.

what do you mean by all accounts? Its either updated or not, if you have it installed through steam and have auto updates on it will be patched to the newest version, and no you cant change the database size after the game has been started the game sets up the database during the loading screens at the start, after that its set in stone.

Go to your home screen on the game, click on the FM icon and from the drop down menu select Game Status. This will tell you the current game version- I would be surprised if it is not the latest one.

Databases can only be changed when you start a new game.

Archived