Overwhelm by Dazbowski

Ok this a tactic for 11.2 that I have developed of more than 10 years play, first off I'll start off with some screenshots from my latest save which is only in the first year.

Clyde in Scotish League 3 (4th and lowest tier)

Then move onto the long term save Tranmere Rovers, starting in League 1 (3rd tier England)

clydetactics.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

clydeleague.jpg

clydesquad.jpg

Ok now for the tactic itself.

First off I always start by getting the best assistant manager pos and use his opp instructions and most of his team talks, he also handles press conferences.

The tactic itself is pretty basic and not much different to a standard one you will get on the game (only a few minor alterations)

However there a fair few changes to individual player instructions in there that make the tactc.

I'm a little short of time today and will try and do a more detailed write up later, for now here's the tactic and good luck.

Any feedback or ways to improve this will be welcomed!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m2pmtzg9yt8vc2x/Overwhelm.tac

I will test with Blackpool in 2013-2014 season for Npower Championship.

Recently took over Blackpool after managing AFC Wimbeldon and taking them to the Npower League 1...and then taking Blackpool from league 1 to championship.

My squad is above average but i am not the favorites to win promotion as there are other clubs such as Villa, West Ham who have better players so it will be interesting to see if this tactic can beat better teams.

Played one match at home and so far it looks very solid defensively. Some nice passing moves too. Will update soon.

Won two matches.

One at home against Swansea in which i limited them to only 2 shots!!!

Away against Burnley I also won quite easily (but I was heavy favorites) and beat them 3-1.

The thing im impressed with most is that I had 60% posession in both matches.

Also, this tactic seems to showcase the left winger alot...that position is the most important one and creates/scores the most goals imo.'

However its still susceptible to the odd CCC from the opponent and pacy strikers may break through the backline from time to time on the counter.

Won two matches.

One at home against Swansea in which i limited them to only 2 shots!!!

Away against Burnley I also won quite easily (but I was heavy favorites) and beat them 3-1.

The thing im impressed with most is that I had 60% posession in both matches.

Also, this tactic seems to showcase the left winger alot...that position is the most important one and creates/scores the most goals imo.'

However its still susceptible to the odd CCC from the opponent and pacy strikers may break through the backline from time to time on the counter.

I've found it nearly impossible to "park the bus" in this fm, you could try tinkering with the defensive line and the offside.

As for the left winger, that only came into the setup late, it can easliy be modified to the right, or both in aml/r positions. Equaly works with both in mr/l. I just found the aml scored a fair few from the mr crosses to the far post.

Okay so used it for 1 whole seaso with my Syrianska FC, didnt go so good. 30 points after 30 games. 8 wins, 6 draws and 16 losses. sadly i was this bad last season aswell so it didnt real make the team play worse. compared to my first season were i came 9th in the leauge

Archived