Question regarding facegens

They will change their haircut and they will age (just look at the difference between young player facegens and old staff facegens). They are also known to smile. As for stubble, some may have a bit, but other than that they do not grow beards of moustaches.

Hair styles change quite often, and their facial expressions will changes according to their morale.

But that's about it. - I've never seen a beard or mustache at any point. But now that I think of it... I haven't seen any beards or mustaches in real football, either.

Originally posted by B. Stinson:

Hair styles change quite often, and their facial expressions will changes according to their morale.

But that's about it. - I've never seen a beard or mustache at any point. But now that I think of it... I haven't seen any beards or mustaches in real football, either.

alan cork icon_cool.gif

although that was about 15 year ago

does olof melburg not have a beard?

sorry if i am way off it might be someone else

Kris Boyd was/is growing one, and he's catching pelters for it.

Archived