Funny moments with FMHi

Hi out there

Just had one of all incredible moments I had playing FMHi and I thought this should be shared and might be a good start for a funny moments thread.

However, playing Arsenal, Champions League Final against Bayern Muenchen, Season went well, Team played very good and was well prepared for the Germans to grab the last trophy of the season.

However, after a quick red one in minute 11 my team countered with a goal through Van Persie! No way that day, the referee decided to spice the match up ones more and send off two other players within the following 6 minutes (Totally 3 players gone in 9 minutes - first 22 minutes of a CL final!!!).

I guess the referee was the long time missed last of the Bavarian "Amigos" - ;) - Just a joke for all Bavarians older than 20!

Hope you share your funniest results with me too.

Ciao Oliver

Joke.jpg

I am currently playing as manager of the Wellington Phoenix and was playing a match against Gold Coast! Anyway, I was defending a corner which resulted in my defender winning the ball and shooting at the oppositions goal from within his own box. The ball travelled all the way to the opponents goal, lobbed the goalkeeper and hit the back of the net. To my horror, the flashing goal sign was highlighted under Gold Coast and the goal was bizarrely awared as an own goal :eek:

Best own goal I have ever seen scored in the correct net from 90 yards! :p

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Some new funny moments - Update!?

a.) Record number of Throw-Ins!

97Throwins.jpg

b.) My worst goalie performance ever!

Goalie1.jpg

c.) Finally - football is coming home?

Footballcominghome.jpg

@ Marc - As German I would say very realistic!

Have a good weekend!

Oliver

• SI Staff

That is a well freaky result (the England one) - as a German you weren't managing them were you? ;)

Sadly one of the vivid memories of my early twenties was England desperately trying to qualify for an international competition (World Cup I think it was) - we needed to win our final game against San Marino I think it was by 8+ goals and another country to lose of draw their game.

Before the match all the English commentators were upbeat and bigging up the teams chances, match kicks off and a couple of minutes into the match San Marino score .... I remember it vividly because it was the only time the entire broadcast switched to a different match (Scotland or one of the other home nations trying to qualify I think it was) shortly afterwards ....

I had a similar goal to the long range one above. We were on the attack, when my player in front of goal passed it back to his strike partner who was 80 yards behind play in our own box. He hoofed it slowly back forwards and some time later the ball nestled in the net.

• 3 weeks later...
IMG_0070.png

Had this player prematurely retire at 25 due to injury. Has anyone else had this happen?

This happen with Dean Ashton a couple of years back irl. Is he a major player for you? if so, it must be a huge blow. I had this happen to me on last years game towards end of season.

World Cup Wonder 2030!

The campaign:

WCTheWay.jpg

The final:

WCFinal2030-1.jpg

And serious appreciation by the Scottish Football Association? - Pleased?

Pleased.jpg

What else to get a statue or a castle? - Champion of the Universe?

This happen with Dean Ashton a couple of years back irl. Is he a major player for you? if so, it must be a huge blow. I had this happen to me on last years game towards end of season.

Luckily he wasn't...but I do like this feature as I had him on intensive training => shows that intensive training can ruin careers!

• SI Staff
I think its more RNG than anything, never seen it in 2 years of intensive training on FMHi, bloody unlucky though ;)

Intensive training can make players break down with injuries - if it happens too much then they may become increasingly injury prone and in a worst case this might happen, it is blooming rare though ... as irl.

• 8 months later...

Archived