possible transfer option

I regularly manage in Australia and have no doubt that the whole A-league is a selling league. We are a stepping stone generally. Now I know that my players are quality and can generally play above thier station so when a team that I feel will do well for the player, I offer him arround. He gets upset that I am forcing him out of the club and blah blah. I would like to see the option of "I believe that you can play at a higher level and am now giving you that chance." I dont want players festering on me when I picked em up on a free, while they were off contract, giving em a chance to prove themselves and then letting them go again for a profit when they are ready. As a side note i tend to have a few talented but unregistered foreigners in my squad and have them on rotation for naturalization. Eg: I had Gautier Mahoto eligable to play for australia but the national coach (Harry kewell) took too long to call him up and he went on to rep DR Congo. Picked him up for free and played him for 5 years before the turish leagues got interested. When I offered him out to Keyisapor, he got stroppy at me. Ended up going for 750k.

Archived