Performance not good enough for new contract? another bug?

chelseaboardroomboardro.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been with Chelsea for one season. Won the FA Cup, Won the Community Shield, Won the Premier League, Won the League Cup, Knocked out of Champions League in 1st Knockout Round. So I wont the "treble" plus the community shield then asked for a new contract. My job status is "untouchable"

So im a treble winning "untouchable" manager and my performance isnt good enoguh for a new contract? Surely this is a bug.

Not to mention my players came 1st and 2nd in player of the year, and 8 players were in the starting XI of the team of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this after my first season with arsenal, won the league, exceeded the boards expectations in every other competition. Asked fir a new contact and got the same response. I argued back and they offered me a HUGE pay rise.

I think it's just badly worded,I think it's linked to how long you have been there, rather than your achievements.

I just did this in the 4th season at Sunderland I had finished 2nd 3 years in a row and got the same answer, I argued with them and they doubled my wages and gave me a 5 year contract which was 3 years on top of what I already had.

Had the opposite happen to me. I'm Leeds and i changed my season expectations to top half finish after a reasonably successful first half of the season sitting in 5th. Plummetted down the league to finish at 14th by May and out of the blue Ken Bates offered me a new 3 year contract !!!

Archived