When the board still sack me?

Like the title said, what is the condition of getting sacked?

1. First season in a club, and I didn't meet the expectation, will I get sacked? For that expectation, what is the rank I need to be in to meet the title challenge? Top 4?

2. If I meet the expectation to steer the team for mid table range every season for like 10 years, will i still get sacked if I screw up one season (but not relegated, just close to).

3. If I manage a top team and win almost everything for 10 seasons, will i still get sacked if I choose "Winner" on board expectation and I end up at #2? Or maybe #4? Will I get sacked for one season without a single trophy even though I won a lot before that?

4. If I manage a lower team and exceed the expectation for like 5-10 seasons, and win a couple of league titles, will I still get sacked if I didn't meet the expectation for a season?

Thanks

Well the FM 2011 is a bit loyal to the human manager i think... Just keep view on the confidence bar.... For me sometimes it remains at 15% for more than 3 years without any improvement from my side...... Well that's just a way from game creator to let us play for our fav club until we ourselves want 2 move....

As said, depends, depends, depends! The hidden attributes of the chairman are key, but generally if you fail narrowly you won't get dumped. I never get sacked, so I'm guessing you usually have to get relegated or really struggle in most cases.

One way to reduce your chances of the sack is to negotiate a long-term contract on as high wages as you can get. That way the compensation for sacking you might deter the board. On the other hand, if you want to get sacked, give them an ultimatum!

Not that i want to get sacked... Just wondering if I were to sell my first team players out and rebuild my squad from ground-up with youth.. Then, if I were unfortunate enough and lose miserably with the U19s squad, just wondering will I get sack lol

Or should i just move on to a different club? My contract isn't that bad, currently running at $525,000 p/w with 4 yrs remaining.

Archived