Struggling to get into a game.

Don't get me wrong I love this years game but at the minute I just can't get into a save. Over xmas i have started countless games but always bin it off after a season or even a few months.

Can anyone recommend a team or anything that will get me into a 20/30 year game?

i was having the same issue. i had an awesome arsenal save after the first patch, bugs popped up and when i tried to continue playing the bugs pretty much destroyed my form and ruined the save (unable to make subs, not the "i cant win cos the ai cheats" bug) just started a new save unemployed but with a well known rep and got the man city job after the first season. loving it as i don't usually go them and keeping the money grabbing prats they have for players happy is a fun challenge.

so either go unemployed or try a go with man city. or my last resort is play a new game but untick the "use real players" box and see how that is

I don't think recommendations help tbh.

I've also struggled this year and only completed just over a season.

I think this is partly due to me waiting for the last patch but also because I'm not really making a connection with the players atm.

Sometimes I find you just need to work your way through times like that until something sparks your interest, maybe one game or a player.

I think i can't get into a game because a month back i had a Juventus save going which i was 10 year into and had a great team coming together then my hard drive was about to go so i lost that and since i've had it back (3 weeks) i've found it impossible to get into like i was the Juventus game.

I'm gonna go with Napoli i rekon.......just don't want to waste my time again like i have been doing.

I always go unemployed to begin with and 'automatic' reputation as I feel it is more life like and I can get into the game alot better.

im also the same at the moment even starting unemployed, i must say that creating your own team sounds fun lol but had a good save with brighton and just randomly lost intrest, but just going to keep playing till i find something to i enjoy playing again.

Don't give up on games too quickly i started a game with middlesboro and was in a dire position after half way through the first season. I was very tempted to drop it n start a fresh as i had no money to change things. i persevered n luckily got play off promotion and am doing well in the Premier League... glad i didnt quit lol.

So my advice would be to persevere until sacked.

I have just started an unemployed save with 24 leagues from 10 countries running

Don't think the speed would be good on my laptop to have that many leagues loaded.

I've gone with Serie A and B as i'm Roma with top leagues also loaded from England, Spain, France, Germany and Portugal.

Archived