so i was gonna prove FMHI2011 was too random

This proves nothing apart from the fact you beat Tranmere three times and that Owen enjoys playing against them.
like i said........i was gonna prove, but didnt
I don't see your point

its just that so far when playing the game to the best of my ability i find the game way to random........i thought by playing the first friendly a few times and recording the results i may prove to myself that the games is random. In that game i was proved wrong.

I just dont understand how 1 week i can beat chelsea away and then the next week i cant beat forest at home (they got promoted in third season on my first game).

Probably the same reason why Burnley lost to pretty much everyone in the EPL last year but beat Man Utd and some other big teams.

Players play well, players play ****, football is as random as it comes, skill has some part to it but even the best teams and the worst teams can pull of some strange results

• SI Staff
I just dont understand how 1 week i can beat chelsea away and then the next week i cant beat forest at home (they got promoted in third season on my first game).

Big teams sometimes find it easier against other big teams who will be more attacking (generally) against them than smaller teams who are happy to shut up shop and hope to grind out a draw and consider a point a victory ..... this happens irl as well, generally the bigger team will (normally) win but not always - as Claret_Chris indicated upsets can and do happen.

(ask Chelsea about how they feel about the realism of their results recently irl ;) )

Archived