Exchange Players in Trade?

Hi

Am I right that it is not possible to do an exchange player deal with teams outside of your actual country your are leading a team.

I am playing English PREMIER league with Germany, Spain and Italy activated too. I never managed to get an option to exchange players with other teams than the english ones?

Marc?

Greetings Oliver

Hi enthon,

It's most certainly possible to exchange players with teams outside the country you're currently involved with. I just managed to offload Fabianski and Sunu to Lyon and Juventus this morning :)

However, the players that may appear within the exchange player option are only ones that would be considered realistic. Plus, it also takes into account whether the club you're dealing with could make realistic use of one of your players in order to prevent you sending all your poorer standard players to other clubs.

Hope that helps, and if you have any more problems let me know.

• SI Staff
Hi

I am playing English PREMIER league with Germany, Spain and Italy activated too. I never managed to get an option to exchange players with other teams than the english ones?

You'll find that teams will only consider for exchange players they are interested in - if you're an English club then generally bear in mind that English players won't be considered by clubs abroad unless they're exceptional players (as irl English players aren't known for being adaptable/learning new languages etc. and so generally stay at home bar a select few); as such I'm presuming you have mainly UK players in your squad?

Archived