Can I view all the players I have scouted at once?

I have scouts all over the place with about 14 in total, but I'm after a right back and want one fairly cheaply. I'm sure one of my scouts will have found one, I'm just not sure which one. Long story short, is there any way to get them all visable on one screen for a player search like with shortlists.

That only shows the individual scouts reports, not the collective scouting teams reports. It's a lot of hassle to have to go through each scout and apply the filters to check the players which is rather slow and tedious.

That only shows the individual scouts reports, not the collective scouting teams reports. It's a lot of hassle to have to go through each scout and apply the filters to check the players which is rather slow and tedious.

I add all the players scouted to the default shortlist then they are all in one place.

I would do that, but I've got some 7 - 8,000 players scouted now. Bit of hassle to do with them, I managed to find one on the 3rd scout I checked for central europe not sure if he's the best but he'll do lol.

On the player search facility, filter to the position you want. Then sort by recommendation. It will obviously include players that haven't been scouted, but they will appear after all of those that you have scouted.

I would do that, but I've got some 7 - 8,000 players scouted now. Bit of hassle to do with them, I managed to find one on the 3rd scout I checked for central europe not sure if he's the best but he'll do lol.

Flippin' 'eck! I delete my shortlist as I go along so I rarely have more than a dozen.

Archived