Injury/injuires

I am playing with Liverpool and have just started again with the 11.2.0 patch. I brought in dzeko and jose antonio reyes and had played 4 and won 3 in the league (losing to sunderland away) & qualfied for the group stages of the europa league. My 1st game in the group stage, against brugge was up and I decided to play to 1st 20 minutes and then go on holiday until the next day. I came back to find out from Alex Cribley who is a pretty decent physio that Torres had sustained 2 injuries in the game. He had suffered a sprained ankle & would be out for 4 weeks & also sustained a broken ankle and would be out for 2-3 months.

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TORRES INJURED BOTH HIS ANKLES!

I'm aware that my assitant would have been in charge when the 1st incident happened and obvoiusly decided to keep torres on. But, sureely the game tells you that you must take off a player if the injury they have got means they will be out for nearly a month?!

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TORRES INJURED BOTH HIS ANKLES!

He didn't - This isn't real life!

The game simply calculated he received two injuries and selected them from the database. The names given to the injuries are cosmetic only.

OK. Thanks this has helped me to understand it a lot better, "vxKalisoxv" I have a feeling that the better players get injured easier, as Joe Cole is always picking up slight knocks ( mainly before international breaks though). Sorry " Purefun" as well.

OK. Thanks this has helped me to understand it a lot better, "vxKalisoxv" I have a feeling that the better players get injured easier, as Joe Cole is always picking up slight knocks ( mainly before international breaks though). Sorry " Purefun" as well.

All players have a hidden "Injury Proneness" attribute.

The ones at the wrong end will always pick up more injuries RvP being an example.

Archived