Well done or fantastic, thats the question.

I am winning everything with Bradford at the moment, the year is 2021 and my squad is worldclass. Although I am playing a 4-3-3, its a rigid one with a lot of fighting .. so .. I am winning .. 1-0, 1-0, 2-0, 0-0, 2-1 ... and so forth ... its a Mourinho 4-3-3 :-)

Stupid Newcastle however ruined everything by getting two men sent off in the first 5 minutes of the last game, so I won 8-0 in a rather one sided affair. Gary Taggart wanted to settle for well done ... I chose fantastic, because they actually never stopped, they never for one moment in the 90 minutes chose to take a breath ... it was full speed ahead from a highly motivated team. I disregarded my assistants advice and chose "fantastic".

But its just before the semifinal of the CL against Real Madrid (I dont know their strength) .... and maybe I should have listened to my assistant.

Well, the game wont be played before tomorrow ... got other things to do now.

What would you have said as a team talk? ... just very curious.

PS; Its somewhat stopped being funny to play FM, just had 10 ccc against newly promoted preston and won 2-0 on two corners ... and thats how most games go. I am sitting happy in first place, no chance of anyone catching me .. but I cant freaking score on my clear cuts. Other than that .. everything is fine :)

if it was away i'd defo say fantastic. anything over 3 or 4 goal to nil win away is usually always fantastic unless its a lower league team. if it were at home i usually only say well done unless its 5 or more against one of the top teams. i dont want it to go to their heads you see, unless i think the boost will be the spur on to greater things.

however i did use fantastic just recently after going 1-0 v chelsea away in the 16th min and got a man sent off after 19 mins and somehow managed to hold out for a 1-0 win which to my eyes was a fantastic performance. apart from of course the fool who got himself sent off...

never say fantastic if i concede tho unless its the final cup final game and ive just won it, then i let my hair down :)

Archived