Replay bug: Anyone else getting this?

Did a brief search of the bugs forum and didn't find anything immediately.

Easily the most annoying bug for me, but sometimes, after a replay of a goal the match itself will then be played in Replay view. This is irritating beyond belief because:

a) The match speed won't change during the current play, so if my slider is set to max speed, the whole play will whizz by in super fast speed and if I lower the speed, the match play speed won't change until the next play.

b) If it's on normal speed then it's quite jittery.

This means that it's annoying because even I changed the replay camera view to match the one I use for normal action it's still annoying for the above two reasons.

So basically, I'll be watching a replay of a goal, then the match will resume, and the R will still be in the top left corner and the replay view will be in force. I've been trying to figure out how to replicate this problem, but I haven't got it yet. It's usually caused by going into tactics and making a sub while a replay is being shown, but not always. It's annoying as hell!

Anyone else getting this? I'll log it in the bugs forum once I have more information to give, as it's not something that viewing a PKM would answer, since once you view the match again it runs normally.

I only experience something similar when I go into the Tactics Screen and then hit the TV option in the bottom right hand corner. To get back to normal speed I just hit the Cancel option just underneath the Team option on the ME Screen. If it's not that then it's a bug I haven't heard of before...

P.S. Have you tried to hit the option of jumping to next Highlight when you experience this?...

I only experience something similar when I go into the Tactics Screen and then hit the TV option in the bottom right hand corner. To get back to normal speed I just hit the Cancel option just underneath the Team option on the ME Screen. If it's not that then it's a bug I haven't heard of before...

I got a similar one, but I can't remember the details. It's something to do with looking at a different screen, a goal being scored, and then having to manually exit the replay on the non-highlights screen (as in the replay going on 'in the background') with the only indication being the game clock running slowly at the replay speed.

I had the same thing just yesterday, but for me it meant the match was slower, I watch replays in slow mo for more action and it was just the last 3 minutes so I didn't worry so much, but it is a terrible bug...maybe we should post it in the Bugs Forum and see what happens.

When it happens, you can't just Fast Forward (skip) to next highlight using the ME Screen options (at the bottom of the screen)? I think that this would/could be the way to skip through this, maybe I'm wrong...

• 1 month later...
Did a brief search of the bugs forum and didn't find anything immediately.

Easily the most annoying bug for me, but sometimes, after a replay of a goal the match itself will then be played in Replay view. This is irritating beyond belief because:

a) The match speed won't change during the current play, so if my slider is set to max speed, the whole play will whizz by in super fast speed and if I lower the speed, the match play speed won't change until the next play.

b) If it's on normal speed then it's quite jittery.

This means that it's annoying because even I changed the replay camera view to match the one I use for normal action it's still annoying for the above two reasons.

So basically, I'll be watching a replay of a goal, then the match will resume, and the R will still be in the top left corner and the replay view will be in force. I've been trying to figure out how to replicate this problem, but I haven't got it yet. It's usually caused by going into tactics and making a sub while a replay is being shown, but not always. It's annoying as hell!

Anyone else getting this? I'll log it in the bugs forum once I have more information to give, as it's not something that viewing a PKM would answer, since once you view the match again it runs normally.

I've had this twice now (only got the game yesterday). The "R" stays present in the top left. I tried clicking a few things (like "Live"), nothing would respond. Match Engine is very, VERY stuttery.

Then, I can't remember what I clicked, but it suddenly showed that it had been automatically encoding the latest replay without any input from me. I cancelled this and the stuttering disappeared, but the game was stuck with "R" and no viewing control.

Archived