Sending players on loan vs. selling them (making money).

Unlike some others I find it is possible to sell players for reasonable amounts of money (if they have any quality and have reasonably low salaries). However, I still have problems with a few players that no AI teams seems to want - which is fair enough. The AI seems to want to loan certain players instead of buying them, and often the fee they offer for loaning this player for a year is higher than what I am asking for as transfer price.

This isn't necessarily a bug, but I find the fees the AI is willing to pay for loaning my players unrealistically high. Especially for players they aren't willing to buy for a lower amount.

I also find the process of loaning out players tedious. I find that most clubs accept high fees, but are unable to pay the fee and therefore the loan is cancelled, which means I have to go trough the loan offer process again, only to find that the same club once again is willing to pay the same amount (or more), and has to be declined even thought they are willing to pay the same or more as other clubs - I would find it realistic and okay if this happened once or twice for every 10-20 loans but for me it is more the rule than the exception, which makes loaning out players a tedious task rather than exiting gameplay.

Does anyone else have these problems, and if so should these problems be reported as bugs? (especially the latter).

Archived