I have made a massive mistake

I signed Dzeko for £23.5m on deadline day. I had submitted the squad for the premier league on January 31st. When Dzeko signed I went back and edited and put Dzeko in. It now says on the 4th of February that he is ineligible. I thought it was just for the match on the 2nd but the match on the 5th is still showing he is ineligible. Is there anything I can do?

Use FMRTE to set his status to registered (if you can) and if my memory serves me correctly there is a button called freeze or seomthing that keeps his stats etc exactly the same regardless of aging etc.

I can understand setting him to registered if the OP has made a mistake which IRL would never have happened, but I'm pretty sure that 2nd part (freezing the attributes) would be cheating..... I mean if you wanna cheat, cheat... but just know you're cheating and any glory you bring to your club is not through good work and management ability but through.... cheating... :)

It's very annoying because the news item about squad registration came through before he signed, and it would not let me continue. I am 100% sure that I went back and took an U21 player out and replaced him with Dzeko. I'll have a look at FMRTE although I hate editing, but it's better than having a £24m striker sitting in the reserves for months.

Archived