Manager Carousel

I think maybe this is a bug or maybe AI managers just like leaving a team in a good position for a team on unstable ground.

Is this happening in other people saves, AI managers leaving good clubs or overachieving teams for clubs in relegation zone or some high profile teams not performing well?

No, I'm talking bout for example in my game David Moyes left Everton who were in 5th in the EPL for Aston Villa who were in the relegation zone. He ended up guiding them to 17th in the league but missed out on taking Everton to Europe. Now I'm pretty certain no manager in the world would leave a club in a good position and the possibility of taking them to Europe to take control of a relegation threaten team.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it that managers who get sacked are still getting picked for jobs, and not just sorry teams but VERY good teams? For example in my save Avram Grant was sacked by West Ham, then got the Hoffenheim job for exactly a year before getting the axe, then surprisingly got the Stuttgart job and did well but still got SACKED! So how is it that a manager that has gotten sacked 2x times by previous clubs end up getting a prestigious job like Stuttgart, while other AI managers like Frank Rijkaard not even getting a nod retiring after 2 seasons in because of no offers?

Archived