Ranger and Celtic into English Premiership. Help!!?

robtodd83

I'm trying to put Rangers and Celtic into the English Premiership, which I have no problem with using the "swap" method but the Scottish Clubs i put in there place dont have any fixtures and i was wondering if anyone has tried this could tell me how to do it?

Thanks

I'm trying to put Rangers and Celtic into the English Premiership, which I have no problem with using the "swap" method but the Scottish Clubs i put in there place dont have any fixtures and i was wondering if anyone has tried this could tell me how to do it?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LabbRatt:

im a noob, can someone explain how to do it step by step?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>(1) Go to the Search bar

(2) Type in EDT and press enter

(3) Click on any of the 15,000 messages that have already explained this to death.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Celtic and Rangers to England, with two teams going the other way. Didn't want any English teams so decided to go for the two big Welsh clubs, Cardiff and Swansea and do direct swaps. Seemed way easier than keep promoting two teams from the division below, then two from the one below that, and so on and so on.

so, for each of those teams I...

changed nation to england, or scotland. changed their previous league finish, and current league, to either CCL1, CCCH, or ScotPrem. Changed Celtic and Rangers to not be in Europe, and changed Swansea and Cardiff to be in the ECC with the seedings that they inherited from Rangers or Celtic.

When I start the game, Rangers are in League One, Celtic are in the Championship. they work fine, they have fixture lists, are in all the right cups, and just get on with the game.

The Scottish side of it doesnt' work though. Cardiff and Swansea are entered in the Champions League, and the Scottish Cups, but have no league fixtures and as everyone else starts playing league games they just sit there with no fixtures in the league playing no games apart from their cup games.

anyone think of any reason it's gone wrong like that? I really wanna play some SPL without Rangers and Celtic, with Swansea and Cardiff thrown into the mix.

I know people will say there's lots of posts about this, bt having searched the board for ages I can't find an actual solution to the problem. Is it possible, at all, for me to swap these four teams and actually play the game?

I tried an edt file to swap them too but it did nothing. Anyone know how to make this work? icon_frown.gif

It is possible to change them around, but without seeing your db I couldn't really say what has gone wrong. From what you've written it sounds like it should have worked though.

I have a db where the whole scottish structure only has Brazilian teams in it and that works no problem.

Archived