Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 FM11.2 Tactic and Discussion

Man it's been hard to make tactics for this years FM, Really Difficult at times What i think i have been doing is trying to make it as perfect as possible when really there is at least one more patch to come out so there isn't really the need for this much emphasis on this tactic.

That said though i still wanted to try and give you something at least as succesful as my other tactics.

it's been a hard slog but i think i have made something that will bring success with the Majority of clubs available on FM.

The formation for this tactic is a 4-1-2-3 which is exatcly the same as my most successful FM10 tactics. Flat back 4 1 DM 2 CM's and 3 stikers, I would go and say that the way the tactic plays is almost identical to the FM10 tactics.

During the testing process of this tactic i was Middlesbrough and Won the league Comfortably and also the F.A Cup too beating Arsenal Leeds Man City and Liverpool in the Final 3-1. Brilliant Achievement!

I have had some slight issues regarding defence, I am open too improvements here, Although it isn't something major to worry about thats for sure.

Screenshots of Success.

MiddlesbroughLiverpool.jpg

MiddlesbroughFinalTable.jpg

MiddlesbroughManCity.jpg

TacticFormation.jpg

Player Requirements.

Keeper - Arial Ability - One on Ones - Reflexs - Handling

Full backs - Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate

Center Backs - Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking

Defensive Midfielder - Tackling Strenth Positiong Tackling Determination Heading Passing Team Work Work Rate

Center Midfielders - Passing Tackling Pace Creativity Team work Work rate Determination

Strikers - Finishing Off The Ball Pace Determination Dribbling First touch Creativity

Match Preperation is up to you, Or you can leave it to your Assistant Manager.

Team Talks Either do them yourself or if you want your Assistant Manager to do them make sure he has good Stats in Motivation Man Management and Determination.

Pitch Size is Minimum.

No opposition Instructions at all

Set Pieces are all sey up.

I know some users will ask if they can move players around so they can fit there best players in the tactic My advice Don't use this tactic, The tactic is designed to be a 4-1-2-3 not a 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-1-2-3 with wingers.

I hope this tactic brings you success. All the best for 2011.

Dave

Don't forget i'm on Facebook so get adding me. http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dave-Hough/723618006

http://www.filefront.com/17740827/Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 11.2 (Sunderland, Sep 2010).tac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just 2 quick questions

1 is the middle striker meant to be very different to the other 2, and if so in what way

2 what foot should be priority for the wide strikers, cause it makes a big difference depending on the type of chances they'll be able to finish

thanks

Mr Hough, do you think there is a bug with the 11.2 patch as it says there is far too much space between the attack and midfield with this tactic yet clearly you have the central striker with the lower normal mentality with the two central midfielders with the higher attacking mentality??? I have dropped the wide two strikers mentality to match the central midfield mentality exactly and in the last ten minutes of the first match played with the tactic I scored 2 more goals!! This looks very promising

just 2 quick questions

1 is the middle striker meant to be very different to the other 2, and if so in what way

2 what foot should be priority for the wide strikers, cause it makes a big difference depending on the type of chances they'll be able to finish

thanks

The Middle striker has Different Settings than the other 2 strikers but his job is exactly the same as the other 2 strikers and all 3 strikers should be of similar attributtes idealy.

I have never thought about the footedness of the strikers i suppose right foot for left and left foot for right because the ball will be coming onto them instead of across them. So say my left sided striker who is right footed receives the ball he can hit it into the corner on an angle which will be better for the goal ratio.

im going to start off at rangers and see where i end up, i have scotland england italy spain and germany loaded, actually hoping my attention span lets me go beyond a season lol hope everyone has great success whatever they're planning to do...

And 2 questions from me....

1) If we play with big teams we must change something to have better result or on default is better?

2) We play the same way if a team play fat 442 or 4231 formations??

Thnx

No don't change a thing buddy just play the tactic and i wish you luck pal.

Hi again Mr Hough!

I am managing West Ham and I was using the AVD Final Unbeaten tactic which was really stable.It was very good in attacking having the best attack in the league scoring 89 goals!Despite that,the defence was leaky,conceding 53 which is very bad for a 3rd placed team.Yes,I finished 3rd but I had above 7 rating at GK and FBs.Hope this has been fixed.

This is my first result with the tactic(I waited this tactic to resume my game):

2je935v.png

I concede the first goal by a free-kick and the second by a corner-kick.

Take a look at CCC's!:eek:

2mfcdtu.png

I played fairly well to say the truth and although I didn't had possesion.I was also unlucky but it was the first time I used it.

I' ll continue to play with this in order to gel the team into this and feedback later.

Cheers!

Little feedback, u know your tactic is great, so im just gonna confirm it . .

Last match, i won 8:0, 7 CCC's, and average player rating of 8.9!, lovest rating was left back he had 8.5 ! . . . Just so complete tactic, amazing . .

Asisstant does give attack midfield GAP warning, but its ok . ., and i have set one of my midfielder longshots to sometimes, he has 18 decisions and 18 longshots . .

Thank you!

Archived