International fixtures issue

Marc,

In one of my games im in season 2025/26 and i was playing in the european super cup but i had a problem:

Ive got a squad of 36 and when this fixture came around i had 26 players (all 3 keepers)away on international duty this meaning i could only pick 10 players. I was not able to start the game due to not having a full team, the only way i got around it was by releasing a player and getting a reserve player to come in this meaning i only had the 11, 2 of which were nmf. This has happened on 5 occasions this season so far and each time i have had all my keepers called up.

Will you be looking in to this for FMH08 as it would be better if the games had been postponed due to international call ups.

thanks

Marc,

In one of my games im in season 2025/26 and i was playing in the european super cup but i had a problem:

Ive got a squad of 36 and when this fixture came around i had 26 players (all 3 keepers)away on international duty this meaning i could only pick 10 players. I was not able to start the game due to not having a full team, the only way i got around it was by releasing a player and getting a reserve player to come in this meaning i only had the 11, 2 of which were nmf. This has happened on 5 occasions this season so far and each time i have had all my keepers called up.

Will you be looking in to this for FMH08 as it would be better if the games had been postponed due to international call ups.

thanks

Archived