[iPhone] Battery Indicator? - Future Update

Was just wondering if it'd be possible to include a battery indicator in a future update seeing as FHMi is a full screen app and you cant see the iPhones battery indicator. At the moment the only indication you get is when it pops up and tells you theres only 20% battery left and then 10%. Something similair to the one thats used on the PC version of the game on a laptop in the bottom right hand corner would be good.

(MV - Added iPhone tag to title)

• SI Staff
Was just wondering if it'd be possible to include a battery indicator in a future update seeing as FHMi is a full screen app and you cant see the iPhones battery indicator. At the moment the only indication you get is when it pops up and tells you theres only 20% battery left and then 10%. Something similair to the one thats used on the PC version of the game on a laptop in the bottom right hand corner would be good.

There's not enough room for one on the majority of in-game pages which is why its not displayed HOWEVER if you go to the manual page I did add it onto that for just this reason (in-game you can find the manual in the 'Options' area).

• SI Staff
As a matter of interest how long can you play FMHi starting with a fully charged battery?

It'll vary slightly depending on the device you use, its age and the state of its battery etc.

On my iPhone4 I honest have no idea of its 'time to exhaustion' - but I played for a couple of hours this morning (or more accurate was 'testing the game' as I told my wife :D) and the bar has barely moved at all ... the game IS designed to minimise battery drain upon portable devices to ensure that people can play it for a long period without panicing about such things.

(I'll try and get QA at SI to run some proper 'battery duration' tests on the game at some point in the future)

The game is very good when it comes to battery life, played for hours and went down by 20%. Compare this to Lego Harry Potter which slaughters the battery life from 100% to dead within a couple of hours.

This is good to know I have an 8 hour flight coming up soon!! Thanks!!

Archived