Brand New Training Schedules and Tactics for FM2011

I am playing FM since 2000 so I have accomplish more than one decade as FM user .I also work in a sport company related to football so I am

in any case very passionate about football .I love FM because its a realistic database which also have many useful extensions.You can have control

of finances ,the media ,the contracts and also to influence the tecnico/tactical aspects of your team .Like scouting ,tactics ,training and so on .

All of these are well known but the reason that I post is that I have composed many tactics and trainings which are not so fammiliar to the FM

community .Most of you would have listen for the so called 4-6-0 ,the multi flexi football and other theories .I make all of this praxis and I would like

to share them with you .Also I have create training schedules which are not focused individually but they develop also very much the team cause like

defensive pressing ,counter attacks ,ball containing and many other useful parameters of the team play.I firmly believe that football is a collective and

self sacryfying game so the base should be the team .The individualism should be expressed through the team plan and not the opposite .Nobody won

only with his individual talents .Tactical advices can be keep the ball ,dont return back too often ,dont hold on the play .Its a big myth that tactics

sterilise the talent .Indeed ,if they used according to the characteristics of the players can maximize talent and capacities of the team .In other words

estimating and calculating the parameters of the squad is more important than composing a tactic based on numbers .You should "scan" the squad

firstly physically and mentally and then technically .The footballers are human beigns ,without physical preparation and mental as well cannot perform

even if they have 10 times the talent of maradona .I dont want to get you boring of my analysis ,down there I will show you what I have make and

later you can give me your feedback .I think that creativity and new ideas should be encouraged in order the evolution of football to be directed in a

positive way .I have also attach some tutorials that I collected from other users .

Tactics

Training Schedules

Roberto-Mancini-006.jpg

All the players are not the same .There are young players and players who are already develop.There are players with high and limited potential .You cannot demand just like this ,give me screensots because its pointless

Secondly there is your orientation as coach .You want to work more in defence ,you want to focus on tactics or fitness ,the results of improving would be much different .For sure all the players maximize their potential in a reasonable matter of time

and during the season team can have improvement at least 25-30 % .Its very important to be carefull with workload and with fitness amount .If you are lazy to think ,just download my tutorials .There are many people who dont understand ,but I didnt

born to understand and to know everything .Thats why I see around the net the latest evolution and all what I do can have some mistakes .Everybody who produces makes mistakes .Only the one who is not doing anything is perfect .

Its a big story to analyse every schedule here .I give to the users the opportunity to see the schedules ,to use them and then to read the tutorial if they need some new idea or more help .Without see the whole package its impossible to understand ,so you

just judge .Every new opinion and idea is welcomed .No offense ,but maybe in 2-3 years the current FM will look like a retro cafe .Its important to see things from all the edges .If you dont work you will never see results .So its pointless to speak when you dont work

I am not the doctor to prescribe you one medicine and to tell you these are the side effects ,so in the end of the treatment you will be like this .I make something about football ,so no matter if it is virtual you need to estimate simmilar parameters like in the real one .

The facilities play huge role in the improvement of the club .Manchester United ,Celta Vigo and Elche .Even if you make absolutely the same training to them ,because its impossible ,even if you work exceptionally with them ,only the result that facilities are different

will effect your work more than enough .

• 3 weeks later...

Here I post one analysis for my tactical package "Christmas Gift" .Its quite usefull and simple and every user can see at once how I work and generally which is

my way of thinkings .The analysis is very representative and you just need to download it .Thanks in advance .

See my tactics

Tactical Analysis for "Christmas Gift"

All Rights Reserved : fmboss.wordpress.com

Author : Stavros Panagakos

b67daab299f502fda57f03fd7a63c664.jpg

Archived