DC Gallas

DC Toure

ML Rosicky

MR Hleb

MC Gilberto

MC Fabregas

FC Adebayor

FC Van Persie

What position would you say I need to sign someone 4 and who would it be ? and does anyobdy know what tactis I could use

My Conference Teams

My Halifax team was shocking played 5 won 0 drawn 1 lost 4 I am going to start a Tamworth team later as thats where my Dad is from and my Grandad and loads of my family as well

I'll have to put them in the Conference as they got relegated to Conference North last year

I would suggest a new keeper, I think Fabianski turns out quite good (you may have him already if you have the latest update, if not, sign him from Legia Warsaw (I think)). If you don't want him, any young future England goalkeepers, like Carson or Foster. Another alternative is Akinfeev from CSKA Moscow or some guy called Ochoa from somewhere in Mexico.

I would also suggest Micah Richards to put in at centre-back (move Gallas to left back and put Clichy on the bench).

Just a hint, you may want to sign Steve Maher on loan from Yeovil (of course!) for your Tamworth team. He is an attacking midfielder and if your play him as one in the 3-5-2 attacking formation, he usually scores a few.

Good Luck!

Hi, for your arsenal team I would buy a left-back to take over from Clichy, I signed him when I was Portsmouth in my 1st season and his average rating was around a 5 after 15 games, so I sold him and bought some 18 year old for 100k.

What do you meen by your halifax team was shocking, that the general team was rubbish or there perfomances were because it looks to me that there first six games they were doing well

Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Yeovil Town Fan! - Can you suggest any other Yeovil players that would be good for my Tamowrth team and also any other players ???

Ummmm...Ishmael Welsh is a left winger and can be very useful. He is the sort of player that has a dreadful game and you can't wait to sub him off, or plays well and gets 2 assists and a goal - I'll let you make you mind up on him.

Darren Behcet is a decent goalkeeper, and is, for me, very consistent at Championship level (I am now at the stage where I am using my younger players). One problem though, Yeovil maybe a bit reluctant to let him out on loan as they only have two goalkeepers, Behcet and Steve Mildenhall. You might get lucky if Yeovil buy a goalie though.

I also suggest a Bristol City player, called Frankie Artus. He is a right sided player as well as an attacking midfielder. You can loan him for the first season, and sign him on a free at the end of that season.

I can suggest two players from West Ham, but I'm not sure they will accept the offer, but you can try. One is called Hogan Ephriam, a striker, and the other Kyel Reid, a left winger.

The last player is a guy from Liverpool, my second club, called Ryan Crowther who players on the right wing, and can be signed on a free at the end of the season.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Yeovil Town Fan sorry to keep calling you this its cause I dont know your first name anyway thanks for the help I'll try my Tamworth team later and let you know how well or bad I am doing, going Birmingham v Hereford tonight so might not reply after youre next reply if that makes sense! lol

Another player I highly reccomend is Fraizer Campbell from Man Utd he is on loan at the start to a Belgian team and you can usually sign him for about £3.5m Absolutely class scored 15 goals for me in first 2 months

Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Cheers Yeovil Town Fan sorry to keep calling you this its cause I dont know your first name anyway thanks for the help I'll try my Tamworth team later and let you know how well or bad I am doing, going Birmingham v Hereford tonight so might not reply after youre next reply if that makes sense! lol

Another player I highly reccomend is Fraizer Campbell from Man Utd he is on loan at the start to a Belgian team and you can usually sign him for about £3.5m Absolutely class scored 15 goals for me in first 2 months

Hereford knocked us out of the Carling Cup! 4-1!

Come on Birmingham!

Thanks, I feel much better! icon14.gif. Our rivalry with Hereford goes way back, back to the Conference days!

I'm not bothered, after all we've had two promotions in 3 seasons, and last season nearly did it again, only to lose at Wembley icon_frown.gif. But it was still a great day out, and I recommend anyone who is considering going there, GO!

But nothing compares to losing to Nottingham Forest 2-0 in the first leg at our place, with everyone (including the fans!) thinking it was over. Then we went to their place and won 5-2!

Now PJ, after teaching you the history of Yeovil Town Football Club, hows the Tamworth team?

If youve got 55mill for a conference team sign:

Torre,

Ritchie Jones from Man.Utd

Ronnie Wallwork

Use Jambo Daves tactic and put Wallwork in the middle of the 5 man midfield, he scored 43 goals in one season for me.

Ritchie Jones will get you a few as well

Yeah, I've got Ritchie Jones as he has just joined Yeovil on loan (in real life of course!).

If you've got loads of money to spend then Justin Cochrane could be good for you, but be warned, he isn't Premiership class, but is good until Championship level. I don't know if he is on Yeovil on the latest update, because I wrote it in myself, but if he isn't there, he will be at Rotherham.

My wage is 3,000 and i have a budget of £5.75 million I am going to start a Tamworth team now and try and sign all the reccomended players and use Jambo Dave's tactic

Yeovil Town Fan! - I will definitely sign all the yeovil palyers you reccomended do you know any other players that no one else has mentioned or anybody else ?

This is my completed Tamworth team and I am using Jambo Dave's Tactic 3-5-2 :

GK Darren Bechet

DC Fabio

DC

DC Rafael

ML Ishmael Welsh

MR Frankie Artus

MC Justin Cochrane

MC Ronnie Wallwork

MC Ritchie Jones

FC Lewis Killeen

FC Giovanni Torre

Thank you all for your help

Premiership and Champions League here we come !!

Originally posted by ridley99:

Brian Wilson is a good player he can play either wing and you can pick him up on a free at the start of the game

Yeah, I always sign him straight away, and he always ends up as the player with the most assists within my team (when you play him on the wing). He also chips in with a few goals.

PJ Bluenose 4 Ever - Although your team looks pretty good, I would definatley suggest bring in Steve Maher from Yeovil, even if you only put him on the bench. He has a habit of coming on and scoring in the last minute for me! He would be good on the bench because if one of your centre-midfielders is having a poor game, you can change to an Attacking 3-5-2 (the one that has an attacking midfielder to replace one of the centre-midfielders), and put him as the AMC, which is his best position.

Hope this helps!

I have been on holiday from Friday till I got back today.

Tamworth - I am now in League 2 top of the league and doing really well and still using Jambo Dave's tactic here is my team:

GK - Kasper Schmeichel

DC Fabio

DC Francisco Javier Tarantino

DC Rafael

ML Francisco Merida (on loan from Arsenal)

MR Marvin Williams (from Yeovil)

MC Giovanni Dos Santos

MC Ronnie Wallwork

MC Ritchie Jones

FC Fraizer Campbell

FC Billy Sharp

Ronnie Wallwork is a legend never got banned or injured played 52 games scored 66 goals thanks for that one ridley99 he got me promoted

Archived