BSP team to Championship

I'm managing Bath City in BSP. After 2 years of building, I took them to 2 straight league titles, follow by being runner up in League 1 foe 3 straight promotion. I noticed my attendance level is still stuck at around 1000? I'm now 8 games into my first season in the Championship, rank 10th. The board is disappointed? And my job is insecure? I don't understand why...

• SI Staff
I'm managing Bath City in BSP. After 2 years of building, I took them to 2 straight league titles, follow by being runner up in League 1 foe 3 straight promotion. I noticed my attendance level is still stuck at around 1000? I'm now 8 games into my first season in the Championship, rank 10th. The board is disappointed? And my job is insecure? I don't understand why...

What expectations did you give the board at the start of the season? - normally this sort of thing only happens when you get 'gung' ho and give them an optimistic idea that a club might be promoted or similar.

PS - I'm following a 'hunch' that you're playing the PSP game - can you let me know if I'm wrong.

Happy new year Marc!

The expectation was to fight bravely against relegation. I didn't know what to expect from Championship so I didn't up their expectation.

I'm on iPhone.

When would you expect to see attendance to grow? Does it have affect on the game? In finance?

Again on iphone...I'm currently York in prem, 10th season, iv won it four times along with both a European & Euro cup win. A few domestic triumphs aswell.

My ground capacity is 21000, yet I only get 12000 per game.

Also In past career with Darlington, 3000 people came to a FAC R3 game vs Chelsea. Baring in mind Darlington holds 25000.

• SI Staff
When would you expect to see attendance to grow? Does it have affect on the game? In finance?

It should grow - it does have an effect on budgets and financial stability so I'll definitely take a look into this.

Hey! This happened to me too, managing afc Wimbledon, board was disappointed in my management in the early months of championship. After some time, they became satisfied.

For the attendance problem, try asking your board to expand the stadium.

Yeah, I tried doing that but they told me to not concern with the business side of things...After I got my first promotion, there was a news item saying the board will grant one board request. Since my training facility is "Minimal", I upped it to "Basic"...

Archived