goalkeepers on high ratings

Hard to help without you telling us which team your managing and what patch, if any, your currently using and if your using an edited database. At a guess I would say you probably need to tweak your tactics a bit.

Tempo usually helps crack them for me. If you're 20 shots on target around the 60 minute mark but nothing to show for it, either slow the tempo or speed it up, depending on how fast you were playing to start with of course.

This was about 90% effective on 8.0.1 patch and made a mockery of all those "it's fixed!" rants on the forums. I'd say it's about 50% effective on 8.0.2, but combine it with a change in passing style (eg, if you are on direct quick passing, change to short & slow) it goes up to about 80%.

*These stats, I should point out, are based on my estimates, not definitive note taking - but I don't think they're far off.

** Should also point out that on 8.0.2 if you get an 80% success rate, you get the other team scoring on you about 20%. With the 8.0.1 you usually just piddle out a 0-0.

Good luck.

Archived