180k a week contract cancelled with no compensation

balot.jpg

I signed Mario Balotelli a few season a go and he was brilliant especially due to him scoring goals against Newcastle all the time. He had the clause in his contract to match the highest earner at the club he was on 110k a week then I signed an unhappy Tevez from Man City who wanted 160k a week, I forgot about Mario's contract and he matched it then Tevez got his 15 percent pay rise and Balotelli matched it.

He never got upset until the start of this season over something really stupid he refused to speak to me so I put him in the reserves. It would cost £12 million to terminate his contract. I offer mutual termination and for the first time in all my FM playing he accepted it without compensation, it is normal or do players mostly want a pay off?

Usually when a unhappy pleyer wants to leave , & i decide to mutually terminate contract the player would want a compensation fee...guess ur lucky he did'nt want a massive payout compensation.

Or i think Balotelli realised the board would probably block it anyway because it would be an excessive fee so he would leave with no compensation

Generally depends how good the player is, in my experience anyway. Some of the real top players who are unhappy tend to be happy leaving for nothing as they know they'll get signed up and they don't want to risk their own club saying they can't afford to or don't want to.

I'd report a data issue there too. I'm sure Hollywood Hulk Hogan is American ;)
I think he named himself that. Hulk Hogan is not involved in football management.

Genuine lol for both posts. Maybe he took English nationality as his dream of Hulkamania for the USA national team was never going to happen, lets face it after the World Cup the England team will take anyone.

I wish I had of release Balotelli in January no one wanted him for free I could have save myself a heck of a lot in wages.

Archived