Isn't it nice when everyone chips in?

After going several seasons when the vast majority of goals were only coming from one striker, I've tweaked tactics and managed to get everyone contributing a bit. Don't think I've seen such a spread of goals. Just need to get the goalies in on the action now, might start sending them up for corners/penalties :D

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5337/herc.png

After going several seasons when the vast majority of goals were only coming from one striker, I've tweaked tactics and managed to get everyone contributing a bit. Don't think I've seen such a spread of goals. Just need to get the goalies in on the action now, might start sending them up for corners/penalties :D

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5337/herc.png

Yeah I love spreading the goals around as well :) I don't think I've accomplished anything like that, though. I play 4-5-1 with two attacking wingers, so typically my wingers will each score as much as my deep-lying forward, and my centre-back sometimes chips in with a header from a corner kick.

I've been pleased with the distribution of goals from my AFC Telford side this season too, winning the BSP and in the final of the FA Trophy.

Rotation of my strikers has seen them score 38, 23, 13 and 10 respectively. My midfielders and wingers have chipped in nicely with a couple on double figures, as well as my central defenders. The only two outfield players who haven't scored this season though, are my full-backs. They're never usually in positions to score in fairness, though they have contributed a decent amount of assists.

As Hannibal Smith would say...

"I just love it when a plan comes together!"

:rolleyes:

To be fair, both of your strikers are chipping in quite nicely anyway.

I take it that you are totally dominating the league now? Have you played your 4-4-2 with AMR/AML all of the way through out of interest?

4-4-2 at home, 4-5-1 away. Mostly.

Pretty much dominating everything. Might move to my fourth club after the end of next season so I can enjoy at least one year at McColl Arena with 80,000 fans chanting my name before moving on :D

4-4-2 at home, 4-5-1 away. Mostly.

Pretty much dominating everything. Might move to my fourth club after the end of next season so I can enjoy at least one year at McColl Arena with 80,000 fans chanting my name before moving on :D

What other clubs have you managed?

What other clubs have you managed?

Started off at Benfica, then saved Liverpool from relegation then took over Hercules in the spanish second tier and built them up to the biggest team in the world.

Unfortunately I only loaded leagues going down to the second tier of every country, so there's no LLM opportunities in this save.

I think it's time for Italy.

Started off at Benfica, then saved Liverpool from relegation then took over Hercules in the spanish second tier and built them up to the biggest team in the world.

Unfortunately I only loaded leagues going down to the second tier of every country, so there's no LLM opportunities in this save.

I think it's time for Italy.

I wondered if it was your Benfica game.

Only the reserve GK to go, any chance of that happening?

Archived