Newcastle + Wise

Right, I have been a bit slow in getting the patch and i hate questioning the game (kind of ruins the fantasy!) So i am sure there is an explanation for this...and i kind of think i know

why is Wise a scout for newcastle...and how does he have knowledge of Uraguay? is it becasue of Gus Poyet?

Regards

Right, I have been a bit slow in getting the patch and i hate questioning the game (kind of ruins the fantasy!) So i am sure there is an explanation for this...and i kind of think i know

why is Wise a scout for newcastle...and how does he have knowledge of Uraguay? is it becasue of Gus Poyet?

Regards

Wise is named as a scout on FM because if he was given his director of football role, as in real life, he wouldn't have any active role, as directors of football have no real role on FM.

Also, Wise was appointed to identify new talent and recruit players, so I suppose scout is the most accurate role for that on FM.

Hope this helps!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jakey_q:

I think the director of football role needs to be braught into fm in an active role because it happens in football these days </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jakey_q:

I think the director of football role needs to be braught into fm in an active role because it happens in football these days </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why ?

people are saying it should be more realistic this is one way to make it realistic

because it happens in real life

Eg Chelsea 0 Kenyon

Man Utd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brookie1402:

Also, Wise was appointed to identify new talent and recruit players, so I suppose scout is the most accurate role for that on FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think scout is the most accurate role in real life to be honest icon_razz.gif.

Director of Football is the most pointless and over-praised job in football atm - it is only a scout!!!

Half the fun? Trawling the world for great youngsters is the only fun. In fact if this was "Director of Football 09" I'd buy it in the heartbeat of a mouse who's done some long distance running.

Archived