Man Utd Transfer Budget

Sorry - I overwrote it with another game.

However I can tell you that I was experimenting as Chelsea and off-loading all of my older players and Man Utd bought Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Benayoun and one other of my players as well as Dzeko for a total of £96m.

Hope this helps.

• SI Staff
Sorry - I overwrote it with another game.

However I can tell you that I was experimenting as Chelsea and off-loading all of my older players and Man Utd bought Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Benayoun and one other of my players as well as Dzeko for a total of £96m.

Hope this helps.

I'll try and look into this today; I expect what occurred is that the manager requested extra funding (in the same way which humans can in the game) because of the class of player made available - this is especially likely if you were offering them below their 'market' valuation.

To be honest I can 'see' them looking for replacements for Giggs and Scholes if the prices are right - but not sure about the others.

Incidentally if you played onward did they offload any players during the next summer period?

Sorry - didn't play on as I was just playing around with transfer options following our discussion in the 'Too Hard to Transfer' thread.

Just seemed a bit off that Man Utd would have £96m available for transfers given their financial position.

Archived