Stadium planning help

Not a moan, I just do not understand and feel we need more updates.

1) I requested a new stadium, they said yes and the planning was 28-12-12 till the 1-7-13

2) 1-7-13 arrived and I heard nothing so I checked and it had changed to 28-12-12 till the 1-7-16 still saying 'planning'

3) The next year I asked for new pitch and when checking for that pre season I noticed that stadium was still planning but was 28-12-12 till the 1-7-17 (I have recieved zero notifications warning me or telling me what was happening, surely I need to know?)

So, the next season I asked for new training and when checking the progress I noticed

4) 28-12-12 till the 1-7-18 still in planning, stadium

Help me understand!?

SI.. surely we need more in game notifications? Telling me there are hold ups? delays? planning approval? planning problems? Instead of just adding a year and me getting no news?

my new stadium planning was only meant to be 1 season and planning to be finished 12th july, its end of august and still nothing from my board, its just a small bug and play 1 more seasons and in that off season it should correct itself HOPEFULLY !

its increasing every year I play mate, its 2 years since I asked, planning was one year, then two, then 4, then 5. And still on planning.

I guess all you can hope for is for your stupid chairman to sell the club and thus you would then have a new board. Maybe that will fix it. As a last resort, I suggest you download fmrte and make your chairman 100 years old, then at some point that season you will find that he will look to step a side and sell the club.

I have the exact same problem, does this mean we will forever be at the planning stage as the completion dates keep changing?

Went on holiday for 3 seasons and no new stadium, seems so :(

Game ruined for me, cannot survive without a new stadium :(

Chairman is already 82, think he is another Doug Ellis :(

gutted. just gutted.

Archived