Getting jobs

just would like to know if anything other than reputation comes into play when getting jobs? as something strange has happened in my game where i played with chinja in rmoainian 2nd league, brought them up to the first and avoided relegation for half a season before resigning in january. i applied for many jobs after but could only get considered from another side in the same league and relatively similar position, that was until i tried wisla krakow in which theyre in polish top league 4th place and had just won the fa cup. they were predicted 2nd though, i declared interest for them and a team in the bottom of that league and the media decided i was perfect for the wisla job but outside chance for the releagtion battlers, which was wierd. thing is the club is perfect for my style of football: passing, theyre technically the best in the league and best first touch. also note i played passing football with chianja throughout. which is why im wondering if that somehow swayed the clubs decision to me rather than the polish guy with experience in the same league. anyone else encountered something similar?

Archived