What should I do after the injury?

Stevan Jovetic got injured at the back end of last season for 9 months with damaged cruciate ligaments, so won't be fit til after Christmas at the earliest. I'm Barcelona, so he isn't first choice. I can't afford to be persisting on getting players fit after a serious injury, as I hope we'll be fighting for the league title.

Should I:

A) Give him the odd game here and there and nurse him back to fitness

B) Send him to Barcelona Atletico and let him get his confidence back at a lower level

C) Send him on loan to a decent standard team and let him get his fitness back for someone at the top level, mid-table team perhaps willing to take a risk on some quality to imrpove their position.

What would be the best option for getting the player back to fitness and hopefully back to his best.

I'd have to agree with Sunlock. I've had some long-term injuries myself, but I usually also nurse them back to health by myself, due to my rotating system. However, as you're probably fighting a close call with Real and the likes, the best option would be to sent him to the "B"-team. You would have him close at hand, be sure he's being used and have him in Spanish enviroments.

Archived